Sofi Insurance Blog
Affordable Care Act Options for Self Employed Individuals
If you are self-employed and you have no employees, you are not considered an employer according to the new health care law. Therefore, you are eligible to use the individual marketplace to purchase health insurance for yourself.
- When you get a new health insurance, how soon can you start using it?
- Under the new health care laws, will health insurance be mandatory?
- What are the differences between prescription drug insurance and prescription discount plans?
- Does getting a divorce affect your health insurance?
- Can you save money by raising your health insurance deductible?
- Is there any health coverage for children with pre-existing conditions?
- What is an ACO?
- Is pregnancy considered a pre-existing condition?
- What is considered a specialty drug?
- Can you be eligible for Medicare if you are not 65 yet?
- How can someone get Medicare-covered home health care?
- What is PCIP?
- What does Medicare Part B Cover?
- What does Medicare Part A Cover?
- What is PPACA?
- What types of services are covered under Medicare?
- Does Medicare cover dental services?
- Who is covered by Medicaid?
- What is the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?
- What are there immigration rules for employer-sponsored health coverage?
- Who is eligible for Medicare?
- What is Domestic Partner Coverage?
- What is the prescription drug coverage for employer-sponsored health coverage?
- What is Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage?
- What is a Pre-existing Condition Exclusionary Period?
- What is a Special Class Premium?
- Are Employers Legally Required to Provide Insurance for Employees?
- If I have a Pre-Existing Condition, What are my Options for Health Insurance?
- What is Medicare?
- Can Insurance Companies Deny Insurance for Someone?
- If I Can't Afford Insurance, What are the other Options?
- What is Medicaid?
- What is a Non-Smoker Discount?
- What is the Health Insurance Birthday Rule?
- What’s the difference between dental insurance and dental discount plans?
- What are potential problems with high-deductible health plan?
- What is a high-deductible health plan?
- What is COBRA?
- What is a self-funded health plan?
- What is catastrophic health coverage?
- How can I insure my child?
- Is maternity care covered under all insurance policies?
- Does preventive care save money?
- Who can purchase student health insurance?
- What is short-term health insurance?
- What are the benefits of providing group health insurance to my employees?
- What is the difference between in-network and out-of-network providers?
- Is buying group health insurance tax deductible?
- What is the difference between brand name and generic drugs?
- Is individual health insurance cheaper than group health insurance?
- Can children over 18 be insured on a family policy?
- How can you get affordable health insurance if you are self-employed?
- What is managed care?
- What is a Health Plan Network?
- Who is eligible for an HSA?
- What is an HSA?
- What is a Premium?
- What is long-term care insurance?
- What is an Indemnity Plan?
- What are the best insurance plans for self-employed?
- What is the difference between co-pay and a coinsurance?
- What is considered a pre-existing condition?
- Is American health care the best in the world?
- What is a POS plan?
- Preventing Falls
- What is prescription insurance?
- What are the differences between group health insurance and individual health insurance?
- College Funding with Permanent Life Insurance
- Why do I need children health insurance?
- What Health Care Services are Covered by a Group Health Insurance Plan?
- What is Coinsurance?
- What Is a Deductible?
- What is PPO Health Insurance?
- What is HMO Health Insurance?
- Why You Need to Have Health Insurance